What is covered ?
The term of coverage is as follows:
- Systems, components, and parts are covered for a period of 90 days against defects in material and operation and for a period of one year against defects in workmanship.
- Tarps are covered for a period of 30 days against defects in material and operation and defects in workmanship.
The warranty is valid for all customers, if the product is installed according to the installation instructions and used for the products intended use. American Canvas Co., LLC's obligation to customer satisfaction under this warranty begins with repair, or at its option, replacement of any part under warranty. If within the first 90 days of delivery, every option to satisfy the customer's needs has been exhausted, the customer's original purchase price will be refunded minus a 20% restocking fee upon the return of undamaged products that have not been altered, modified, or subject to misuse or negligence and are shipped in their original packaging with a copy of the original packing slip and invoice.
What is not covered ?
American Canvas Co., LLC shall not be liable or responsible to supply or pay labor to replace any part found defective, nor shall it be liable for damages of any kind or nature to person, product, property, or other consequential damages.
- Non-standard covering system designs or applications.
- Damage caused by improper installation, operation, or abuse.
- Damage caused by chemical or environmental exposure
- Damage due to lack of the proper circuit breaker.
- Consequential losses or damage to equipment or materials.
- Consequential expenses such as labor, delays, vehicle downtime, loss of revenue, etc.
- Warranty of the gear motor is void if the motor end bell or gearbox has been opened or cracked.
All returns for warranty purposes must be assigned a return authorization number prior to return of the defective product and shipping must be prepaid by the customer to American Canvas Co., LLC. American Canvas Co., LLC will replace or repair any warrantable product and prepay the return freight to the customer. If express freight is requested, customer will pay the additional freight charge.
American Canvas Co., LLC retains the final judgment that a product under warranty is, in fact defective.